Learn More About the Retail Industry
- Published every semester
- Highlights Center events, student
accomplishments, industry trends,
corporate partners and more...
- Available on-line or by email.
Students take in a presentation during the Retail Leadership Symposium.
The Center for Retailing Excellence provides many programs and services for you to learn more about the retail industry.
Enroll in the Retail Leadership Symposium
This class offers vast insight from leaders within the industry, from CEOs to Store Management, you will hear it from all perspectives. Come to class prepared to ask questions about what it is like to work in different areas of retail, and don’t be afraid to ask representatives what their days are really like. Learn more...
Meet with Center Staff
Meet with an Advisor
Come to an Event
- Student Retail Association: Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month at 7pm. To find out how to get involved and become a part of this organization that has amazing opportunities to network, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Sessions: Check Buckynet for meetings with different company representatives and learn what they do.
- For a more detailed calendar of events, please click here.