- Published every semester
- Highlights Center events, student
accomplishments, industry trends,
corporate partners and more...
- Available on-line or by email.
Founded in 2008, the Kohl's Center for Retailing Excellence is committed to nurturing a synergistic relationship between the retail industry and the world-class faculty, staff, and students of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
With the support of Kohl's Department Stores and our other corporate partners, and under the leadership of our Board of Advisors and Executive Director, Jerry O'Brien, we offer our participants a unique suite of opportunities.
Why the KCRE?
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison is nationally ranked 10th among public universities according to the US News and World Report.
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison is ranked 1st in the number of professors who have earned prestigious awards and grants.
- We are one of the few universities to have a Bachelor of Science in Retailing.
- We have a culture of inclusion. While we assist our Retailing majors, our doors are always open to students of all majors who want to explore the industry.
- We provide unique networking opportunities for students and Corporate Partners.
- Our office provides over 4 decades of experience in the Retailing Industry. We are prepared to help students and industry partners connect on meaningful levels.